Why Attend SupplySide East?
SupplySide East, the East Coast’s leading ingredients and solutions tradeshow is back in Secaucus, New Jersey. If you're looking to network with global industry suppliers and drive your business forward, this event is one you don't want to miss. Attending SupplySide East provides you with information and solutions to help your business stay relevant and get ahead of your competition.
At SupplySide East you'll have the opportunity to:
- Connect with more than 220 leading suppliers of innovative ingredients and services for the health & nutrition industry
- Gain insight into the latest science and trends in key categories including beverages, heart health, probiotics and sports nutrition
- Network with decision-makers and industry experts from the global health & nutrition industry
But don't just take our word for it—Consumer demand for healthy products & ingredients continues to climb:
According to the 2021 Nutrtion Business Journal Supplement Business Report:
- Growth: The supplement market expanded by $7.08 billion in 2020 and we are projecting another $2.94 billion added in 2021. For perspective, NBJ sees the industry ending 2021 at $58.69 billion, which is nearly $4 billion more than pre-pandemic projections and a 9.8% CAGR for the two years since 2019.
- Consumer Interest: More than anything in recent memory, the pandemic reminded us that the best way to stay healthy is to start healthy. That’s why success for multivitamins, the largest subcategory in the industry’s largest category, is so important for what insiders are hoping could be a “new normal” of strong sales growth for supplements. General health won in 2020 and general health is the foundation of the industry. Condition-specific supplements, with immunity at the head of the pack, will show good growth, but general health is the gateway for consumers newer to the supplement market.
- Meeting Demand: The pandemic made maintaining basic health an urgent priority for consumers in a way that the modern supplement industry has never witnessed. Keeping it a priority is going to be a trick. Brands in the growing personalized-in-a-packet have devised apps and other ways to keep their customers checking in with their health status and how well they are sticking to their regimen. Vitamins could be a reasonably good fit for that.
*Source: 2021 NBJ Supplement Business Report
What Our Visitors are Saying
“Excellent networking opportunity and opportunity to see what is HOT in the industry”
“It is one of the "must attend" shows for the east coast and a chance to meet with customers and suppliers”
“You can get a good education here. Everyone is friendly. Need to compare ingredients and meet new suppliers”
“It's a smaller show and it allows for more opportunity to talk with suppliers”
“Wide spectrum of companies, excellent location, very good time of the year”
“The show is small enough to move through and the contacts are good enough to build interesting partnerships”
Business Professionals With a Concentration on:
- Research & Development
- Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Processing Innovation
From the Following Health & Nutrition Industries:
- Dietary Supplement
- Food & Beverage
- Sports Nutrition
- Personal Care
Looking to Make Professional Connections With:
- Food & Beverage Ingredient Suppliers
- Supplement Ingredient Suppliers
- Contract Manufacturers
- Flavor & Fragrance Suppliers
- Equipment & Machinery Companies
- Packaging & Labeling Suppliers
- Lab Testing & Analytical Firms
- Wholesalers, Distributors & Brokers
- Legal/ Regulatory
Trade Show days for our 2023 event are Tuesday, April 18 10:30am-4pm & Wednesday, April 19 10:30am-3:30pm. Onsite registration hours are:
Monday, April 17 | 7am-5pm
Tuesday, April 18 | 7am-4pm
Wednesday, April 19 | 8:30am-3:30pm
Registration and housing is not yet open for SupplySide East 2023. To be one of the first notified once registraion opens, click the button below.